martes, 20 de noviembre de 2018

opinions


My opinion in the violence in television…. I approve, in the end of the day it’s just fiction and in the top of that, the programs with extreme violence are classified for adult people, people with a criterion formed and the capacy for disting reality of fiction, if a kid see these programs it is just the father’s fault 
  
 I don’t care too much if you buy or adopt pets the important thing is give the pet a home to live (pets shop are not a good place neither) but maybe would be better adopt one because obviously the conditions are worse

I agree with abortion in the 3 cases and I also agree with abortion in all the cases I thinks that a baby don’t should come to the world if it is not wanted, and that decision should be only of the mother, obviously before the 2 months tho…

I’m a little complicated the possession of exotic pets at home, part of me always wanted to have a exotic pet (a snake to be specific) but the other part thinks that these animals should be never out of their natural habitat, so….. I think that I not agree.

I agree with the legalizing of marijuana because if beer and cigarettes are legal I don’t see why marijuana a drug that is less harmful is not but to be fair maybe my opinion it’s just because I tried it idk

6 comentarios:

  1. Good think, Petshops are also a bad site for animals.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i totally agree with your opinion about the violence in the tv

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree whit you opinion of the pet , the animals never out of their habitat

    ResponderEliminar
  4. If you can give the best condition for the pet, a snake it's not impossible (?)

    ResponderEliminar

My experience learning English

My experience learning English in university… to be complete honest in the beginning (English 2) my experience was very boring, because the...