martes, 13 de noviembre de 2018

From cartoons, animes to TV series


So I like a lot of series, cartoon, anime but there is no one that I like the most, I don’t have a favorite so if I have to talk about one I’m going to talk about one of the last ones that I watched and this one is Game of thrones (yeah predictable) this serie still in emission and start some years ago but I begging watching not so much months ago, I’m not really a fan I just watched sometimes because  I don’t  really use too much of my time watching series, this serie is about the fight for the iron throne and all the problems that involve that and take place in a fantastic medieval world, talking about cartoons I like family guy and the Simpsons, both are really similar the series are about the adventures of a family, the difference is that family guy have a humor a little bit more acid, these series are a good way to relaxing after a stressful day, the rest of my family don’t watched these serie and I really don’t watch a serie with my family, we have different taste so we see different series.

I don’t remember read comics or mangas in my whole life, sometimes I thinks about that but I never read one so I can’t talk about that, TV series, cartoons, animes, comics/mangas can be a good conversation topic to talk with your friends if they have a similar taste in these, they are a good conversation topic to talk but not a good English blog topic to write about (but that maybe is just me).      

6 comentarios:

My experience learning English

My experience learning English in university… to be complete honest in the beginning (English 2) my experience was very boring, because the...