martes, 6 de noviembre de 2018

post graduate studies


Honestly I don’t have a clear idea if I want to still studying after graduate, I begin to study about 1 and a half years ago and even to I like my career I don’t have a clear future right now but even tho there are a few options that called my attention, maybe I will like a Ph.D in pharmacology because obviously I am really interesting  in the pharmacology world that is why I study chemistry and pharmacy, I am interested in the subjects that are in pharmacology like advanced  molecular pharmacology, experimentation in pharmacology, investigation unity, clinic pharmacology,  etc….. maybe I also would like to do a magister in pharmaceutical sciences for the same reasons, I like the subjects.

I would like to do the Ph.D maybe out of Chile but probably I am going to do it in Chile anyway, I don’t think that I would be able to study without work for so many time so I am going to work part time, this is going to be very exhausting but it is what I need to do, my career last 5 and a half years (maybe more years if I fail in some subjects) and the Ph.D in pharmacology last 3 years so I can’t be 8 and a half years or more without work.  

2 comentarios:

My experience learning English

My experience learning English in university… to be complete honest in the beginning (English 2) my experience was very boring, because the...